Comment on page
At Garbi Protocol 1.0, we will have our Garbi LP pools running on Garbi Swap. All the depositors will get $veGRB as a reward when supply stablecoin for Garbi Swap.
In addition, Garbi Stable Bridge will serve as a strategic product to attract liquidity from various other blockchains into the Garbi Ecosystem, rather than solely relying on Arbitrum One.
We will host some events (trading, farming, etc.) with the fund from our Garbi bag (it is in DevLockContract for now). Do audits, BUG BOUNTY, etc., to get the community's trust, so basically creating a good product that will bring traffic is our main selling point. Any other help from the community is welcomed.
Security First is our main point when creating Garbi Protocol. To prevent (decrease the opportunity for attacking - flash loan) we created a Whitelist contract. The whitelist contract will be a firewall for the protocol. For all other contracts which want to access (make an internal call) to Garbi Protocol contract will need to be approved first. And we will work on the Audit and BUG BOUNTY Program to increase the performance of Garbi’s source code.
Garbi Swap is generated from both transaction fees and interest from other DeFi protocol fees.
- Garbi Swap, Liquidity Providers will not earn only from trading fees. The protocol is also supplied to AAVE v3 Protocol or other DeFi pools to create more interest. The Garbi Swap Contract will move the liquidity around to do both works (trading and farming). And When you use Garbi Swap to trade the assets, you'll automatically begin getting $GRB from our Refund Pool.
- The current lowest trading fees on Arbitrum
- RealYield, No VC, No tax, No vesting, and No team token
- Whitelist contract will be a firewall for the protocol. For all other contracts which want to access (make an internal call) to Garbi Protocol contract will need to be approved first
- Garbi Farms, Garbi Equity Certificate (GEC), and Garbi Stable Bridge